I. Website Data protection notice
- In the course of your visit to this website, we will collect the following information: The date and time you access a page on our website, your IP address, the name and version of your web browser and the website (URL) you visited before accessing this website.
we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide this website to you and to further improve and develop this website;
- to be able to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on our website;
- the legal basis for processing your personal data is our overriding legitimate interest (pursuant to Art 6(1)(f) DSGVO), which is to achieve the purposes set out above.
for the above-mentioned purposes, we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
- IT service providers used by us;
- if required, to public authorities and government institutions;
Some of the recipients of your personal data mentioned above are located outside your country or process your personal data there. The level of data protection in other countries may not be the same as in Austria. However, we will only transfer your personal data to countries which the EU Commission has decided have an adequate level of data protection or we take steps to ensure that all recipients have an adequate level of data protection by entering into standard contractual clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC).
- We will generally store your data (log files) for a period of three months. A longer storage period will only take place if this is necessary to investigate detected attacks on our website.
- So-called cookies are used on this website. A cookie is a small file that can be stored on your computer when you visit a website. Basically, cookies are used to provide users with additional functions on a website. For example, they can be used to make it easier for you to navigate a website, to allow you to continue using a website where you left it and/or to save your preferences and settings when you visit the website again. Cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on your computer. Most of the cookies on this website are so-called session cookies. They are automatically deleted when you leave our website again. Permanent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your computer until you delete them manually in your browser. We use such persistent cookies to recognise you the next time you visit our website. If you want to control cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to notify you when a website wants to store cookies. You can also block or delete cookies if they have already been stored on your computer. If you want to know more about how to set these steps, please use the "Help" function in your browser. Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions that you have requested are stored on the basis of Art 6 (1) lit f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimised provision of our services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies to analyse your surfing behaviour) are stored, these are treated separately in this data protection declaration.
- If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact details you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent. If you have requested information material, we will use your data to send you product information. The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore based on your consent (Art 6 para 1 lit a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal communication by email to us is sufficient for this purpose. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. The data you entered in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory statutory provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
- There are links on our website to our Facebook page on Facebook. By clicking on one of these links, you leave our website and a direct connection is established between your browser and the Facebook servers. Information on the data that is subsequently collected by Facebook Inc. can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site.
and enable an analysis of your use of the website. We process your data on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest in cost-effectively compiling easy-to-use website access statistics (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f).
- We use the data you provide when registering for the newsletter, such as your name and e-mail address, to keep you regularly informed about news from the company and current offers and products. The processing of the data entered in the newsletter registration form is based exclusively on your consent (Art 6 para 1 lit a DSGVO). You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the unsubscribe link contained in each newsletter or by sending us an e-mail stating your revocation. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
II. customer data
- We collect and use your personal data in connection with pre-contractual and contractual relationships in compliance with data protection and civil law provisions. We only collect personal data that is required for the implementation and processing of our contractually owed services or that customers have also provided to us voluntarily. In particular, we process names, company names, company register numbers, UID, addresses, contact data, bank data and delivery addresses for order processing. We will not process the data provided to us for purposes other than the pre-contractual or contractual relationship, unless processing otherwise is covered by your consent or otherwise by a provision in accordance with the GDPR.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the respective contractual or pre-contractual relationship (pursuant to Art 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) as well as the fulfilment of legal obligations (pursuant to Art 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- For the above-mentioned purposes and for the assertion and defence of legal claims in connection with the respective pre-contractual or contractual relationship, we may also transfer your personal data to the following recipients in particular: IT service providers, IT support, banks, postal and shipping service providers, tax consultants, lawyers, insurance companies, courts and authorities. In the case of drop shipments, we will also pass on the data necessary for the processing of the drop shipment to your customers, the end customers, in order to be able to arrange direct delivery to the delivery address of the end customers.
- Some of the recipients of your personal data mentioned above are located outside your country or process your personal data there. The level of data protection in other countries may not be the same as in Austria. However, we will only transfer your personal data to countries which the EU Commission has decided have an adequate level of data protection or we take steps to ensure that all recipients have an adequate level of data protection by entering into standard contractual clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC).
- your data will be retained for at least 7 years after the end of the calendar year to which the legal transaction relates (BAO, UGB) and then checked to see whether statutory retention periods or ongoing limitation periods of potential claims prevent deletion. In the case of warranty contracts and maintenance contracts, your data will be retained for at least 7 years after the end of the calendar year in which the respective contract expired and then checked to see whether statutory retention periods or current limitation periods for potential claims prevent deletion.
- If you do not provide us with your name or company name, address, delivery address, UID, FN, we cannot conclude a contractual relationship with you.
III. suppliers and service providers
- We collect and process personal data from potential contractual partners and contractual partners and their respective employees who are known to us as contact persons in connection with pre-contractual and contractual relationships, for the purpose of submitting offers, processing orders, invoicing and accounting. Only such personal data is collected and processed as is necessary for the processing of the respective pre-contractual or contractual relationship. In particular, this includes names, addresses, contact details, e-mail addresses, company register numbers, VAT numbers and bank details.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the respective contractual or pre-contractual relationship (pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit b DSGVO) and the fulfilment of legal obligations (pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit c DSGVO).
- For the above-mentioned purposes and for the assertion and defence of legal claims, we may also transfer your personal data to the following recipients in particular: IT service providers, IT support, banks, postal and shipping service providers, tax advisors, lawyers, insurance companies, courts and authorities.
- Some of the above-mentioned recipients of your personal data are located outside your country or process your personal data there. The level of data protection in other countries may not correspond to that in Austria. However, we will only transfer your personal data to countries which the EU Commission has decided have an adequate level of data protection or we take steps to ensure that all recipients have an adequate level of data protection by entering into standard contractual clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC).
- Your data will be retained for at least 7 years after the end of the calendar year to which the legal transaction relates (BAO, UGB) and then checked to see whether statutory retention periods or ongoing limitation periods of potential claims prevent deletion.
The contact data and application documents submitted in the course of an application are processed electronically by us for the purpose of selecting suitable candidates to establish an employment relationship. In the event of rejection, the application documents will only be kept on record if you consent to this. You can revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. If you do not give us your consent to keep a record of your data, we will delete your data after 6 months from the notification of rejection, provided that no retention periods or limitation periods for potential claims conflict with this.
- Data security
Your personal data is protected by appropriate organisational and technical precautions. These precautions relate in particular to protection against unauthorised, illegal or even accidental access, processing, loss, use and manipulation. Notwithstanding our efforts to maintain an appropriately high level of due diligence at all times, it cannot be ruled out that information you disclose to us via the Internet may be viewed and used by other persons. Please note that we therefore accept no liability whatsoever for the disclosure of information due to errors in data transmission not caused by us and/or unauthorised access by third parties (e.g. hacker attacks on email accounts or telephone, interception of faxes).
- Your rights in relation to personal data Under applicable law, you as a data subject have the right, among other things (subject to the conditions of applicable law), to check whether and which personal data we have stored about you and to obtain copies of this data, to demand the correction, amendment or deletion of your personal data that is incorrect or is not being processed in accordance with the law, require us to restrict the processing of your personal data, object in certain circumstances to the processing of your personal data or withdraw consent previously given for the processing, request data portability, know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transferred and lodge a complaint with the competent authority. In Austria, the competent authority is the Data Protection Authority, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Vienna (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).Data security is also a high priority with regard to data subject rights, which is why the assertion of data subject rights is only possible after the data subject has been identified beyond doubt.
Our contact data
Gahbergasse 9, 4861 Schörfling am Attersee
Tel.: +43 (0)7662 292 99 – 0
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights as a data subject, please contact our
Martin Mayr at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.